VSCC Exmoor Trial

22 Feb 2020

The Anchor Inn, Exbridge, Somerset,

Event main image

UPDATE
We are monitoring the weather forecast, the ground is very wet with more rain forecast this week.
However the Clerk of the Course is confident that the trial will take place.
We will update competitors and marshals as soon as possible if this should change.


Once again the VSCC are heading down for  the Exmoor ‘Fringe’ Trial, with the Club’s annual February visit to the South-West.


With its thick forests, muddy fields and rolling moors, Exmoor is  undoubtedly a stunning location to trial so do not miss the chance to take part in one of the Club’s most loved events – just be sure to wrap up warm as Winter is sure to be holding us in a grip of iron.
All the hills on the event are held on Private Land.  Due to inconsiderate parking and other issues in the past, there will NOT be any Spectator viewing hills available. 

If you wish to become involved with the event, please volunteer to marshal.  
Entry Fee: tbc

Opening date for entries: TBA        Closing date for entries: TBA

Facilities info: Refreshments • Bar • Toilets • No Trailers

Competitor info: Edwardian • Vintage • Post-Vintage • No Trailers •  Fire Extinguisher • Spill Kit


Entries will be accepted on a First Come First Served Basis for the first 80% of entries received. The VSCC Selection Criteria for the remaining 20% will then be applied, which can been seen here:

http://www.vscc.co.uk/page/questions?groupID=6
Exebridge is north west off the A396 Tiverton to Minehead road on the B3222.
Tiverton Tourist Information, Phoenix Lane, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 6LU, tel 01884 255827, email tivertintic@btconnect.com
Please volunteer to the Competition Department on 01608 644777 Ext 4
or email, comps@vscc.co.uk